Need legal advice or a specially customised legal document?
Contact our partner law practice
Click here to arrange a quote
Our mission is to be the leading provider of online Australian legal documents to individuals and businesses throughout Australia.
To achieve this, we guarantee Simplicity, Speed, Quality and Value.
Plain English and user-friendly interview technology.
Fast turnaround saves you time. Build your own legal documents within minutes.
Our commitment to excellence ensures that you receive quality documents and quality service, every time.
The content and the interview process of every Law Central legal document is written by a lawyer and signed-off by a law practice.
All Law Central documents are:
- drafted and maintained by a lawyer;
- up to date with current legislation; and
- authored by law practices which have Professional Indemnity insurance.
We are very proud of the added value that we offer you.
- Up to date Legal Tools help you learn about the law:
- Fortnightly Bulletin
- Bulletin Bookshelf
- Legal Tutor
- Third party products
- Competitive prices and discounts aim to reduce your legal costs.
- Online document storage – all Law Central documents are stored electronically for your convenience.
- Pause and resume – our interview technology allows you to pause midway through the document building process and resume at a later date.
- Samples of documents – view a sample before you start building your legal document.
- Helpdesk Support – contact our Law Central Support Team (08) 9476 4900 or click here if you need any assistance.
- Money back guarantee* – if you are not 100% satisfied with your document, we offer a no questions asked money back guarantee on the cost of your document.
* Money back guarantee must be claimed within 1 month of purchase. It applies only to online documents created on lawcentral.com.au and excludes the cost of any additional services or disbursements such as ASIC fees or printing and binding. Physical products such as books or disks ordered through the site are not subject to this guarantee. Webinar registrations can only be refunded for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the Webinar event commencing. Recordings of Webinars will not be refunded.